Holiday BONEus Grant Program
- Holiday BONEus grants are invitation-only. A letter of inquiry (LOI) will not be entertained for this grant category.
- These grants will be limited to deserving programs or projects that evidence a need for funding to provide comprehensive, extensive care to canines with complex medical needs, and/or nearing end-of-life; or veteran and canine companionship programs that work with rescue animals.
- On a very selective and invitation only basis, the Foundation will consider programs and projects that offer all basic needs including housing, animal training, medical support, equipment and supplies.
- The recommended (not required) funding amount for this grant may include pilot projects for new grantees and/or programs not to exceed $5-10k over one year; and/or established organizations and projects not to exceed $25k in one year. Multi-year projects will not be considered. The LAF Board of Directors may require pilot project funding for some new grantees and/or programs.
- Potential grantees will receive a link to access the brief Holiday BONEus Grant Program application to be completed for funding consideration.